Experience the thrill when the Big Red Snapper takes the bait and the scream of the reel. Snapper Fishing in Port Phillip Bay, Melbourne has never been better. Enjoy the comfort of Imagine That, a 37ft Steber that is the most comfortable boat in the state. Organize Family Day’s, Social Club Outings, Corporate Challenges, or just give a gift voucher, anyway you do it, just do it! Our Snapper Fishing Charters cover the Victorian Snapper hotspots such as Mornington, Frankston, Carrum, Mordialloc, Fawkner Beacon, Seaford and Chelsea ensures you the best chance at catching a Big Red Snapper.
We are happy to offer tuition on the best way to improve your own catch rates. Our skipper’s can answer any questions you have on better ways to catch fish, as well as advice on weather and bay conditions for people new to the sport. The launching ramp number 4, at Launching Way, Carrum is the departure point. Make sure you are at the ramp 10 mins before departure time, so that we leave on time.
SNAPPER FEVER IN MELBOURNE
Last year we had probably the best seasons fishing in Port Phillip Bay for Snapper. This year is even better.
Fishing onboard “Imagine That” is an experience you won’t regret. We have the most comfortable boat on the water.
- Fully enclosed toilet
- Shower with hot water
- Coffee machine
- Microwave facilities & bbq
- Protection from the weather
Sharkmen Fishing Charters consistently catch Snapper. Don’t delay, treat yourself to a big boat fishing dream.
Call now to make a booking 0418 107 071
**EARLY BIRD SPECIAL**
Book 2 x 5 hour Weekend Trips for up to 8 people, and you will receive 1 x 5 hour Week Day Trip for FREE.
- Monday-Friday minimum 6 people or $810 for the boat.
- Saturday-Sunday minimum 8 people or $1080 for the boat.
- Extra people $100ea.(up to 12 Maximum)
- Don't forget, our boat has heaps of space, seating and shelter, Imagine That.
- Individuals $150 per person, please call for dates.
Trip Departure Times
5.15AM, 10.30AM, 3.45PM 7 Days a Week
Carrum Boat Ramp Launching Way, Carrum.
Melways Map Ref 97 E6 (or click for Google Maps link)
Enter via Launching Way Carrum and proceed the to 4th boat ramp - you will see the boat "Imagine That" (it's the biggest boat there, you can't miss it!)
If you are not sure where you are going on the morning, please ring Robert - 0418 107 071
Trips are weather permitting
- All Bait & Tackle provided.
- BBQ On board, BYO meat and we'll cook it for you.
- Soft plastics are available.
- We are licensed for 12 anglers in our 37ft boat, this means that you are not all crowded in the back with heaps others, and can spread out more.
- Approximately 30% deposit is payable upon booking, this will confirm your trip.
- Payments, via Cash, Direct Deposit, or Credit Card.
- Deposit is refunded if the trip is canceled by Sharkmen charters.
Click Here for Terms & Conditions.
WHAT YOU NEED
- All rods, tackle and bait are provided as part of the package.
- All you need to bring is food, drinks (Alcohol allowed in moderation), sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, wet weather clothing and sea sickness tablets if needed. The ONE thing you cannot bring is BANANAS!
- We have a digital camera on board but feel free to bring your own camera.
- You can use your own tackle if required.
- You must also hold a Victorian Recreational Fishing Licence. They can be purchased at the Launching Way Shop prior to departure if needed or online HERE
- All passengers must before boarding the boat, have completed the following 1 page document (it is a government requirement): Passenger Manifest Form
On return you will also need an esky and also freezer bags.
Payment is due before departure and all clients need to fill in the passenger manifest before departing. This information is a MSV Marine Safety Victoria requirement and is also used by Sharkmen Charters to update you on upcoming trips and booking opportunities only and is not released to any third party.
Snapper Fishing Charter Enquiry
If you would like more information in regards to our fishing charters, please fill in the form below or give us a call on 0418 107 071